spring!

spring!

Thursday 15 December 2011

I had my eyes examined today...can't see close-up very well any more and I have noticed.  Got a new prescription, seems like I just got new glasses, and the glasses before that are still new. My eyes are pretty healthy, my Doctor says..I hate to toss these frames already.  At least her office (they sell glasses too) will just put new lenses in my old frames...hmmmm..sounds like the way to go.  I really like the frames I had , not this time but the time before and was upset that I couldn't get just lenses.  I guess the stores are finding more people want just new lenses.  Seems like a terrible waste to toss something like that out (or I usually donate them).
I have found over the last couple of years, that close work is hard to see and focus on.  And BLACK?  forget black...I can't see much definition on black..save that for the bright light of sunshine!
So quite often I need to stop and rest my eyes..sometimes they are blurry no matter what.  Getting old sucks... but it is better than the alternative! lol..
So after Christmas, I will see about getting new lenses in my older frames, but oh crap...that means new sunglasses too....I guess I will have to see if the can just put lenses in them too...getting old is expensive too!

No comments:

Post a Comment