spring!

spring!

Friday 31 May 2013

Sewing? what?....ahhh....nope! not this week.
Why not?....hmmm....why...not..?????
I don' know.....too busy?
no...just sitting around doin' nothing and ....ooops
the whole week is gone.
OH !!
MY!!
GOSH!!!!
Is this RETIREMENT!!????

We haven't done much at all!

Staying up REALLY late...sleeping REALLY late.....

Just the usual housework and cooking meals....some gardening when it wasn't too cold or too warm or raining buckets.
I must admit that I had a great time with my sibs on the weekend.
I called my brother on Tuesday for another dinner date but he was busy.
We made a date for Wednesday, I roasted a chicken, potatoes and some asparagus....all done on the BBQ.
We had a great meal, sat and talked....for hours.
My brother had the foresight to bring with him from BC, some pictures one my granddaughters had drawn for him, seven ...yes 7 years ago!  He still had them!
(Through several moves for him!)
Hayley (THING ONE) was surprised that he had them still and but didn't remember drawing  them.
My brother painted when he was younger, he had a drawing of a painting he had done ...maybe 20 years ago... well...I had the painting! He was surprised to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment