spring!

spring!

Friday 3 May 2013

Blogging ...
A lot of people do it ...
on a lot of topics...
any topic really!
I have some of my blog favourites listed here on my blog.
I have quite a few different  favs of different topics.
Lately I have a new fav......
I don't have to remember to go and read it....she comes to me.
Right to my inbox!
I like that!
I also like what she blogs about...quilting! and a bit of other stuff...sometimes it is just pictures she takes...
I like her pics.
I really like her quilting.  She does some unusual designs and show how to do them.
Not as intense as Leah Day, whose blog I also read, don't get me wrong, I love Leah Day!
But just as informative and some really nice quilting ideas for you to use...with good pics of what she is demo-ing.
Here's a link to her blog and enjoy the inbox jaunt!
http://theinboxjaunt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment