spring!

spring!

Thursday 9 May 2013

Almost done!
and almost done in!
We have been working on my sewing room in the evenings after dinner.
We need the whole day to rest before we feel up to moving more stuff around.  Each day we are so sore we can hardly move.  Hands and feet, backs and leg muscles are complaining bitterly! 
I am not used to so much running up and down 2 flights of stairs!
Only my sewing table and machine is left...oh! and my thread racks!
Even though I have 2 more bookcases and two more sets of shelves, I am running out of room!  I had 6 shelves on the wall that never came with me,  I have to find somewhere for that stuff on the shelves.
Things were pretty organized before...I had my rulers on the wall near my cutting table...thread racks, bobbins and such over by my sewing machines.
I have all my rulers on a shelf now.  That takes up too much room ...I think I will get the mister to put up some pegboard for me. BUT...now my rulers will be pretty far away from my cutting table.
Well, my goal right now is to just get it all in there.....
Right now I need to stop and prepare for a workshop that I am taking this weekend.
I have been looking forward to this workshop mainly because   I NEED A DAY OFF!!!   lol! not really...but I have been looking forward to this weekend, the workshop is 3 different ways to quilt as you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment