spring!

spring!

Tuesday 21 May 2013

I've had a busy weekend...working on the garden...reading....sewing...
Sewing in my "new" sewing room.
I worked on and finished a quilt top for quilt guild.  Just a small top for a child's quilt.
The mister and I worked in the garden, got most of that done.  With the mister helping me, it went fast.
  But I do have more flowers to plant.
 It is still a little early to plant here.
 Thank goodness this isn't Newfoundland...they had 53cm of snow this weekend!
I am 58 cm tall (just under 5 ft) ...that snow is almost over my head!  HOLY COW!!!
And I worked on my s'mores quilt adding the side triangles.
It looks like they are set in, but they aren't.  If I had of known, or realised, I would have added them to each row as I sewed them.

Want to see it?
s'mores
I also took some pictures of my new room, before I made  too much of  big a mess.
one sewing station
oooopps..
almost too late!  hehehe

another sewing station
some of my stuff
more stuff on the other side of the room


my huge cutting table

No comments:

Post a Comment