spring!

spring!

Monday 6 May 2013

I am so sore I can hardly move.
My hip has been so sore for the last 2 days, it really hurts when I bend over, or am laying in bed and want to turn over.  I have been taking some Advil and that helps.
I think I've overdone it.  I KNOW I've overdone it!
Wednesday the mister and I moved a couple of cabinets around in the basement.
Then we carried the last one upstairs and outside for garbage pickup.  And BOY! was it HEAVY!!! pressed wood under in fake wood..(plastic laminate).
I worked on the other two cabinets, putting the stuff that was in the 3 cabinets back in into 2.
THEN, I moved two bookcases that the mister had used, up against the wall.
That was enough for that night!  I was a little sore...not too bad.
Thursday was quilt guild night, so I didn't take on a bunch of work, the mister threw out of more stuff from his office.
He still has a 4 drawer  file cabinet to go through and his desk.
Friday the mister went to play golf......and I emptied my book cases upstairs and carried them downstairs and filled the bookcases....Then my hip started to hurt.  Just a little.
Friday, after dinner, I started on my cubbies.  I emptied one out, then called the mister to come and help me.
Together we carried down  (2 flights) one base cabinet, then the cubbie.  He also carried down all the baskets and boxes of fabric and stuff that was IN the cabinet!
I then proceeded to load them back up.....I finished one, started on the next , then called the mister for help again.
By the time I finished with that cabinet, it must had been 1:30 am and I was DONE IN!
So we went to bed ...and do you think I could sleep?  Four o'clock came and went and I was still awake.
This has been happening for the last month or so.  Not falling asleep until after four in the morning.  And I have been taking a o/c sleep aid!!  It's not working!
Saturday I sort of rested...did some vacuuming while the mister pulled weeds on the patio.
I wanted that done so we could put out the patio furniture.  I want to be able to sit out in the nice weather!
so
Sunday we put out the patio stuff and put up our canopy.  All done!
That wasn't so bad on my hip.
I am going to take it easy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment