spring!

spring!

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Well, I have all my sewing stuff in place(I think),  the mister has relinquished the desk.
 He still had stuff in the drawers and on top of the desk.
I keep asking him to move it upstairs but he was dragging his feet.
Upstairs needs paint!   Really needs paint!
The walls were papered before, on un-primed drywall.  I removed the paper years ago ,maybe 18?
That was a real bitch!...it was cheap, OLD paper that I removed by the tiniest strip.  I used stripper...that didn't help..so it took a long time to remove.   Now the paint is flaking in spots.  I will need to scrape and sand that off.  Probably wash the walls again, I think there might be glue where the paint is peeling
I don't know if the mister can help much with that, being that he is allergic to paint.  The dust created by  scraping and sanding might irritate his eyes and I don't want that!
I am not looking forward to this part.  My hands will hurt...my back will ache...I'd rather ache from sewing!
I have everything in place except for my sewing machine.  I took my sewing machine in for service....it was in a month ago for the same thing ....
Nick thinks it might be a loose wire or the tension assembly.....it might be shipped back to Husqvarna  for service!.....ohhh!  I hope they can fix it, because there is definitely NO tension at all. 
The mister came into the store with me....hmmmm ...later asked "What model do you have?"  I told him...he said "Well, what is the 'Designer'?" "Top of the line" I told him.
"Why didn't you get one of them? "  he asked  " Remember, I bought a Designer ..on-line...from BC."  "How come you don't use that one?" he asked.  I told him "I do...all the time!." 
UPDATE...I got my machine back, they replaced the tension disc.  It purrs like a kitten again!

No comments:

Post a Comment