spring!

spring!

Tuesday 9 April 2013

We have started clearing out the lower level.
Well, the mister has....I've been down there bugging him.  Suggesting this can go..this is old and out of date, it can go.
He keeps kicking me out!  lol!
Hopefully he won't return the favour...hahaha!
I haven't yet decided on how I will arrange the room, but I am keeping some of his shelves and bookcases.
After we has the lower level redone, we used the bookshelves as a temporary wall, backed by old cheap china cabinets.  It looked like a wall...defined the space for his office, but still left the room as one LARGE area.  I knew then that I didn't want the lower level broken up into small spaces.  And now I have that whole space!
But first I have to re-hook up my TV down there. 
We bought a new one (read BIGGER) at Christmas and put this one down there.
The satellite installer hooked it all up, plus my DVD recorder.  Said it was all done.
Guess what?!  The recorder isn't hooked up to satellite...duhhh!  the reason I have a DVD RECORDER is to record!
So now I have to pull it all apart to set it up, I can't re-arrange anything until that is done.  I won't have access to the wires and cables after we re-arrange it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment