spring!

spring!

Friday 12 April 2013

The TV is all set up.
The DVD recorder is all set up.
It only took me ALL afternoon....
I hooked it up then decided I really should move the receiver and recorder to another shelf above the TV.
I had to snake the cables through a different hole in the cabinet and hook it all again.
Not easy to do when the TV cabinet is HUGE and I have to use a bent hanger to grab the wires.  My arms are too short and the cabinet is impossible to move!
We always said if we sold this house that would be part of the deal!  We weren't moving it!
Well, it would have to be dismantled to leave the lower level and when we put it down there, we used glue on some of the joints!

I don't know if the satellite receiver is defective or the cable is defective...but some hook ups don't work...like the HDMI cable ....but I finally got it all set up.  I can watch TV if I want and I can record my sewing programs...you know...Sewing with Nancy....
I have been watching her since she first came on the air.

Now I just have to keep after the mister to go through his stuff, move it out so that I can move stuff around.  I need to get rid of things myself. 

Hmmmm
I went down to the TV to watch and WHAT?????  Black screen???
I know it worked...I checked it!
So, I checked the programs to record ....oh crap!  The time is wrong on the recorder...still standard time!  I fixed it and maybe next week I will have the shows recorded!

No comments:

Post a Comment