spring!

spring!

Monday 22 October 2012

Today is my sweetie's birthday.   66 years young!.  And in 5 months he is going to retire. 
I encouraged him to retire in the spring rather than the fall.  This way he can play golf in a short while and get used to being retired in nice sunny weather rather than in the  gloomy, depressing months of winter.
He can help in the garden, maybe grow some veggies.   His biggest job will be to clean out the garage.  He has so many window samples....they take up a lot of room...and his replacement can have them all. 
But he still has stuff from other jobs he has had....Time to turf it out! 
Ha! I might even be able to park in the garage!
I plan on taking over the space he has in the lower level.  He has had a home-based office for  over 30 years now and there is a lot of stuff to move out of there. When we redid the lower level, I made sure it was wired for both phone lines so I think we just might turn that area into our "computer room".
Anyway, Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment