spring!

spring!

Friday 12 October 2012

Finally finished with the membership booklets for guild.
I got them printed, then folded and stapled them today.  My arm and wrist are a little sore from the stapling. Good thing I only have to do it once a year.
Now I can concentrate on getting some sewing done.  I still haven't got my sewjo back.  I have the next block all ready to go.  Tonight I am going to get at it if it kills me.
Yesterday I spent some time teaching Courtney to knit. She visited her other granma on the weekend and she also taught her to knit.   Courtney is doing okay!  Her mom bought her some eyelash yarn to knit with and a small ball of cotton yarn from the dollar store.  The eyelash yarn is a kit that included the knitting needles.  I told her "Use the cotton to learn how to knit".  Easier all 'round.

No comments:

Post a Comment