spring!

spring!

Saturday 6 October 2012

I don't know....I still haven't got my sewjo back.  I am taking a break from writing a daily blog.   It is hard work! 
 Seems like I am not getting things done.
Well, I shouldn't say quite that....my attention has been drawn to something else.
I have been making some cards.   I bought a cuttlebug for embossing and have been spending a whole lotta time on the internet learning about this fab little machine.
I am supposed to be able to cut fabric with it too!.  I have a friend with a Accuquilt, I should have her come over, or I to her and see if her dies are compatible with my machine.  Both the machines are the same concept.
I was thinking of getting a cricut, but it was too expensive...maybe at a later date.   I am finding that I can't get the dies I want locally; I will have to order them on-line.  Probably cheaper too.

No comments:

Post a Comment