spring!

spring!

Monday 20 January 2014

testing...testing..
This blog is testing my patience. 
As I said earlier, it seems I cannot upload pictures anymore.
I tried all sorts of different things to fix it.
I already have the newest browser, but I don't have CHROME and I don't want Chrome.  I prefer BING. And I use BING.
I think that may be my problem.  I think Blogger is part of google and google is part of chrome.
I think IF I want to upload pictures again, I need to install it.
If that doesn't work, then I will have to blog without the benefit of pictures, or just stop blogging all together.




Well....
I installed Chrome....shut down and restarted...
Still can't upload pics....................
So, THAT didn't work!  AT ALL!

1 comment:

  1. Patti, try opening an account on Flickr and bringing your pictures over on HTML. Sometimes I do that and it works better.
    Blogger is trying my patience lately too. I wonder if they are working "in behind the scenes".

    ReplyDelete