spring!

spring!

Friday 13 September 2013

Quilt Guild has started for the new season.
I  stood at the front door as I was leaving and thought  "What have I forgotten?"
It wasn't until halfway through the meeting and I remembered!  Oh CRAP!
I forgot the cuddle quilt that I had made first thing in the summer!
I did have it on the bench at the front door so that I won't forget it and it got moved and I forgot it any way!
It was a fun meeting catching up with some of the ladies, checking out what is happening for the new quilt season.
There are a few local quilt shows happening this fall that I would like to attend.
So I need to mark them on my calendar and prep the mister with the details of where they are.
He doesn't want to travel too far.
The grand daughters are glad to be back to school and to see all their friends.
Dance has started for Courtney and Hayley has started music lessons.
Courtney wants a birthday party and wants to make some invitation with an owl theme.
My younger brother and my daughter have the same date for their birthdays...then less than a week later, it is Courtney's birthday!
I have most of the work down for my other quilt guild, I just have to work on my "sign -in" forms for the new season.
All in all....I had a busy week

No comments:

Post a Comment