spring!

spring!

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Courtney had a birthday this week...10 years old ...my, time flies!
Mommy said she could have a party.
Her party will be delayed a week or two for her,  Mommy doesn't like sending her to school the first week with a fist full of birthday invites.
And...
She wanted to make her own invitations for her party.
I went upstairs and used the oldest computer (that's where I had the program) and made up some cards...then, after school, Courtney came up and had a look at what I had done.
It gave her some ideas and she made her own....adjusting colours, pictures....just making it hers.
The printer connected to this computer is older and I can't seem to get the ink to flow (I've put new inktanks in and it still won't print).
Smart *ss me, I got the cord I use for the laptop and plugged the computer into the newer printer. 
Darn!  The computer recognises the printer and needs drivers....HAHA..I have the disk.
I loaded the disk.....crap..the computer isn`t compatible with the printer...I can't win!
So I decided to load the program into the newer computer...it took hours to load.
This computer is SLOW!  REALLY, really slow.
But then I was able to save her cards to a disk and open it on this computer.
She printed them off and gave them out. 
She is a very happy camper!

No comments:

Post a Comment