spring!

spring!

Friday 15 March 2013

The mister only has a couple weeks left before his retirement.
Then 6 weeks of holidays, and he is done...done...done....many of his associates have requested he come and work for them a couple of days a week.
 If he gets bored...
well,
 I may have to send him on his way.
He has many projects at home to keep him busy, too.
Cleaning out the garage..painting for me...Oppps..he can't do that..he is allergic to paint!
As I have said before, I plan on relocating my sewing room.
That is going to take some planning...do I want to keep the sofa and chairs that I have down there?  Should I move everything down to one end?
If I want to do that I am going to have to add some cable for the TV in the other area.
And move a huge wall unit.....Oh my, this is beginning to sound like work!
I really need to clean out my sewing room, no matter what.
The room badly needs painting.
I painted when it was my daughter's bedroom, but that paint is peeling!
The room had been wallpapered before by the original owners....they papered over new drywall....no  primer...I thought I had removed all the wallpaper paste, but now I wonder....plus ...no primer..
This is going to be a really big job!...any peeling paint will have to be scraped and the walls primed.
Right now the walls are white and I will probably stick with that (lack of) colour.
And I will have to paint it when he is not around...like for his golf holiday in June.
I really need to do some  PLANNING!

No comments:

Post a Comment