spring!

spring!

Monday 11 March 2013

I have been doing some sewing...yes...I have...
I saw a video on line of  Karin Hellaby (click on her name to see the video), she has another way to sew pineapple blocks.  Well, they are more of square in a square.
So I thought...hmmm...I have lots of precut blocks, I think I will try it out.
I even went so far as to price her book.
 I didn't order it though.
 I will see if one of the guilds I belong to has it in the library.
And the other night I was able to pick up on of her books, just turned around and low and behold, it was right there!
Just a small book, only 16 pages long, it was a quick read.  I only wanted to check the method, anyway.
So, I have been doing a bit of sewing using up some of my stash.
I don't think I will get too much done this week as the grand daughters are on spring break (they are here).
I have a feeling the oldest might want to sit and veg-out all week long, Courtney wants to sew and craft....I have lots that she can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment