spring!

spring!

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Today was the mister's birthday...67 years young!

Happy Birthday Sweetie!

And...
 He has now been retired for 6 whole months!
He had a very pleasant day today...went golfing with his friends.
 It was a little cold on the course he said.
I asked him the night before if there was anything special he wanted  for dinner. " No" he said.  Hmmm...what can I make that is one of his favs?  He has had pasta for the last two days,  one dinner was seafood pasta and the other was delicious lasagna that our daughter made, so that is out of the question.  (for me anyway!)
Then, I thought!
 FAJITAS! 
He loves fajitas! 
I took out all the ingredients, all set to make fajitas.
He came home from golf and said..."hmmm....I'd like schnitzel."...
Too late to defrost the pork for pork schnitzel.
Well, we could go out for dinner! One of our favourite restaurants makes awesome schnitzel.   But, no, he didn't feel like going out.
So, fajitas it is (or was)!
 I promised, Thursday or Friday we will have schnitzel.
  I just have to remember to take out the meat!

No comments:

Post a Comment