spring!

spring!

Monday 21 October 2013

Quilt Guild was the other night, so I returned the last 2 quilts that I've been quilting for Outreach.  Rosemary was pleased to see them back so soon.
I didn't take any more quilts to quilt.  I need to get some of my stuff done.
Well, at the end of the meeting, I asked one of the older ladies, Trudy,
Trudy's blocks
 who helps co-ordinate Outreach, if she had all her kits taken.  "No" she said.  There were originally 4 kits and she still had 3.  
I took them.  All.
I did them in one evening....all done!  Less than an evening!
I will return them to her next week when we see each other at the other guild meeting.
She (and I) can't understand why no one will do these blocks.
There are 10 blocks in a kit (actually 9, one is done to show how to do it), all you have to do is applique the motif to the block...any way you prefer.
I machine sew them...3 kits done in one evening!
Next, I worked on my B.O.M. for guild.
I had my block chosen, all I needed to do was make it up and print out 35 copies of the  instructions.
All done!  I'll give it to Mindy next week also.
B.O.M. for Mindy
NOW, on to my projects!                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment