spring!

spring!

Monday 18 February 2013

Today is my sister's birthday.
Happy Birthday to her.
Boy, oh boy....that backgroud I had for valentine's day was really busy, hard to read and hard to get rid of.
Lol...I had to fiddle around until I remembered what to do, then, of course, the web isn't responding..but it's changed now.  Not busy at all..nice clean colour.
The mister and I went away for a little while.  Went to Cancun.  Not right at Cancun but north of Cancun.  A very lovely place.  We meet some really lovely people.  And we had a really great time.  Nice to veg out and forget all your troubles.
We took two different ferries across to a nearby island and had a great day there.
While we were away, one of the mister's hockey/golf buddies passed away.
We are getting to that stage in our lives, where friends and relatives start to pass on.
Makes you aware of reality, and how close it all is.
Enough maudlin thoughts.
I need to go sew.....

No comments:

Post a Comment