spring!

spring!

Friday 1 February 2013

Eight more weeks...
that's all...
and the mister retires after 47 years of working..
and I can take over that space downstairs.

I am of two minds...

I have been waiting for him to retire so that we can do stuff together...
and on the other hand ...is he going to bug me about when I want to do my stuff?
I am looking forward to morning or afternoon walks...
but is he going to drag me out if I am reluctant to go?
Will he be bored? He plays golf and I told him to take up hockey again.  Will he be busy enough?
The kids have told me for years I am boring...
Oh wait, unless they have something for me to sew or fix for them..LOL!
Am I going to get sick of him being around?
After all he has been travelling and out of the house for at least 35 of those working years.
One big question...Will we put on weight?????
Gee, I really I hope not...
I put it on faster than I lose it and here it is ...February and I am still on my diet....will he unknowingly (or knowingly) sabotage me?
Twist my rubber arm...I'll eat it!
I usually paint in the house when he is gone.  I will now have wait for summer to have windows open. He is allergic to paint and that seems to be getting worse, it affects his eyes.
His life is really going to change...My life is really going to change!

No comments:

Post a Comment