spring!

spring!

Friday 30 November 2012

I think that I am going to have to have a second craft room.....
paper crafts and sewing crafts.
They really don't mix well,..... not really...
not in the same room...yes....no.......a big (for me) maybe..
Maybe my room is too small...
 Bits of paper, glue, paint, on my sewing/cutting table/ cutting mat, .....bad for the rotary cutter blade...
stuff all over the room....contaminate my fabric with ink, dye, whatever...
oh my gosh!...
 I need more space!. 
I go in my sewing room to sew and end up playing with paper,  paint or ink, crayons and pencils and punches...

The mister is retiring soon and I have my eye on his office space.....

I have a lot of crossover stuff from sewing to paper craft/cardmaking..ribbons, dye (do I want to go THERE again?), threads, buttons, fabrics, glue, paper..any , either, all,.. could be used for both crafts....and he has a lot of space that he will be clearing out.

   I ...

WANT..

 that...

 SPACE!!!

He has bookcases I have designs on....
hehehe...
he has Ikea shelving that I have designs on....
hehehe...
but we have a whole lot of his sh*t to move out and get rid of.  (oh my, I don't look forward to that!)

Maybe I should move ALL my craft/sewing/quilting stuff to the lower level (they don't call it a basement anymore!  It's the LOWER LEVEL)...
take over the whole room...
(want a Chinese inspired sofa?)
  hmmmmm ....
A good thought!
BUT.......
 I never really liked working in the basement...
I think because I didn't hear what was going on in the house...
but once the mister retires.....
he can keep an eye out...
( is that a control thing???)
Should I move my stuff?   (I'll be closer to the wine rack!)
   and
Why am I loving  paper craft so much lately...is it the beautiful stamps they have now,  the fabulous punches or the fabulous papers.....
or
is it instant gratification?
I am taking over the mister's space .......!!  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment