spring!

spring!

Friday 18 January 2013

I sit here, eating my lunch, a nice big salad of chicken, romaine, cucumber, red, yellow and orange pepper and sweet onion...or yeah...cherry tomatoes too, with a roasted red pepper dressing.  A delicious salad! and all the calories come from the dressing and chicken.
 I love it!
 It's been hard to get back to watching what I eat.
 Just getting the motivation is hard.
  and....
 January 21 is coming up fast. 
That is when most people abandon their diet resolutions.  I hope to keep at it and lose a few more pounds.
 I've already lost 5...but that can come back over night!
 Maybe blogging will help keep me on track.
 My sister and I usually do this together with varying degrees of success!  Along with, of course, our misters. 
Sitting at the sewing machine for hours doesn't help! LOL!  Sis will sit and draw for hours!
 Right now I have some cookies cooling, I made them for guild...I can smell them and they smell really good....but I am not going to touch them. (besides I drank all my tea and if I have more tea, I won't sleep)  I will have some sweeties at the meeting.
In the meantime, I need to go work on pulling out more paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment