spring!

spring!

Wednesday 31 August 2011

the farmer's wife

Wednesday...I am upstairs in my sewing room and I hear a thunk....downstairs I go....and....there in the porch...a box!  YES!!  It's HERE. only 2 day delivery!  (glad I didn't pay the extra $5).  I tell myself...you will read the book and THEN check out the cd.  All day long, I sit in the living room with my cup of tea and read of the women of yesterday and their hopes for their daughters. I marvel at how far we have come and how we have stayed the same.  and the blocks..oh the blocks..some I recognise.
Tomorrow I will have a look at the cd. 
Today I made a decision to share all my trials and tribulations of making this quilt on a blog.  I will share what tips I can and what products I use and I hope you find it helpful.
I will also share some of my life with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment